Casa Gracia reserves the right to determine the stay of its guests and clients, who
must respect the norms expressed by these regulations, as well as the general
obligations established by the touristic legislation, for all touristic users.
The touristic legislation establishes the following:
1. Touristic accommodation establishments are considered a public place.
2. The access and permanence within touristic accommodation establishments
are free for all users who have contracted their services and cannot be
restricted based on race, gender, religion, opinion or any other personal or
social condition or circumstance.
3. Holders of touristic businesses can request the help of authority agents for
the eviction from the touristic accommodation of persons who fail to comply
with the general rules of social coexistence or persons who intent to enter
the establishment for different purposes other than the peaceful enjoyment
of the service provided or the activity that is being developed at the time.
The touristic legislation also establishes some responsibilities for touristic
users, which are:
• Fulfill the conditions agreed upon in the terms of the contract with
the holders of the touristic establishment;
• Pay the price for tourist services in the place, the manner and for the
• Respect the rules and regulations of internal order, provided that
they do not conflict with the term established by the present Law
and the regulations it develops, as well as the general rules of
coexistence and hygiene;
• Respect the establishment, the facilities, goods and services that the
tourist companies put at the guests disposal.
• Respect environmental, cultural or other type of values of touristic
resources the guests use or visit.
Casa Gracia rules
• Check-in can be done at any time, subject to registration and
identification, having availability of accommodation and respecting the silent
hours, between 23:00 h and 07:00 h.
• The client or guest has an unavoidable obligation to personally register by
filling out the card or record sheet, as well as the acceptance document of
the present regulations within the facilities of Casa Gracia.
• In case of a previously contracted group, its representative shall complete
the registration cards or deliver lists that meet their requirements and the
acceptance document of these present regulations.
• The client or guest, in accordance to the touristic accommodation
establishment, shall specify on the registration card the number of days that
they will be hosted by the establishment. It is considered as a unit of time in
the accommodation contract, the time of a day that expires at 10:00 h each
day (check out).
• It is the guest´s obligation to complete the payment when required by the
• Payment may be required in advance, and the guest must make proof of
the payment, through the signing of a voucher of any credit card accepted
by the touristic company.
• The passenger that the day of your departure leaves the room after the
10:00 h, is bound to pay the price of the hosting according to the following
- In the event that the customer leaves the room between
10:01 h and 14:00 h, they must pay additionally ½ day of
- In the event that the customer leaves the room after the
14:00 h, they must pay an additional full day of stay.
• The foregoing shall be without prejudice to the company, exempting the
host of this obligation, provided that the guest was granted the so called
“Late Check-out”, in which case the customer may deliver the room at a
different time free of charge.
• Guest´s failure to pay the host when required will cause the termination
of the hosting service and the manager or caretaker of the touristic
establishment can request the assistance of authority agents in order to
carry out the deliver of the room, and can retain the luggage as warranty
until payment is confirmed.
• The help of the authority agents may also be sought in order to evict those
who fail to comply with the usual rules of social coexistence or who intend
to enter the establishment for different purposes other than the peaceful
enjoyment of the service provided or the activity that is being developed at
• The check-in for guests with reservation will start at 14.00 h.
• In case the guests bring items of high value, they must necessarily notify
the touristic accommodation personnel at reception. (These should be stored
in the safety deposit box at reception).
• Casa Gracia cannot be held responsible for the loss or disappearance of
valuables that have not been deposited in the safety deposit box, or for
accidents that may occur within its compound, each person is therefore
responsible for the damages they cause to themselves or others; the
management or owner of the touristic accommodation do not have any
obligations in these matters.
Casa Gracia strictly forbids the:
• Carrying of weapons of any kind (firearms, blanks, compressed air, bows,
• Bringing in of animals, except guide dogs or assistance animals, in the
case of people with decreased eyesight, total or partial.
• Littering in places that are not designated for this purpose.
• Using the electricity or mechanical equipment installed in the room for
other purposes other than those they are intended for.
• Damaging the furnishings, decoration or goods belonging to Casa Gracia,
as well as using them in a way that is improper with the intended service.
• Withdrawing from the rooms, any furniture or decoration piece, taking
them to outside of the rooms (chairs, pillows, blankets, towels, among
• Doing excessive noise, causing altercations, playing loud music or in
general any act that disrupts or provokes inconveniences to other guests.
• Entering or walking wearing a bathing suit or other piece of clothing not
suitable for the touristic accommodation.
Extreme attention is required concerning the rules of hygiene, education,
and mutual respect. The company reserves the right to terminate
the service of accommodation, when the guest violates the rules and
regulations; the guest is not entitled to a reduction in their charged amount
for the hosting or services received, and they are obliged, in addition, to
the payment or compensation for any damage or injury that they may have
caused (damage, breakage or loss of any piece of the complex), according
to the list that can be found at the reception desk and in the rooms. Guests
may not host in the rooms any person other than the registered ones and
in any case they must notice the reception of any variation in the number of
people that were originally recorded.
Guests should strictly adhere to the established times for the various
: Starting at 14:00 h
Check Out: before 10.00 h (except the Late Check Out agreements)
7:00 h to 23:00 h (Day shift) during high season
23:00 h to 7:00 h (Night shift) during high season
Breakfast: 08:00 h to 10:00 h
If you are acting in compliance with this regulations agreement, you will
enable Casa Gracia to offer a better quality service. Your suggestions and
comments will be welcome.